Dating back to 1910, this bar served as a pillar for the Lovejoy community for about 85 years. The tin ceiling, terrazzo floor, copper awning, wood bar, and wood wall panels are all original, as shown in the picture, provided by the Iron Island Museum. We added a 1920s crystal and brass basket chandelier from the Plaza Hotel in New York City and installed an onyx background to lend a modern look.
Naturally, for our brewery name, we incorporated "Buffalo." We added "Olde" because there is an under-appreciated history in Lovejoy and our buildings. And, of course, "Brewery," because we strive to be one of the best breweries. "Buffalo Olde Brewery" or "B.O.B." and "Classic Buffalo" together represent our brewery.